Assessments / Appraisals & Coaching & Consulting
Partnering with Individuals, Teams, and Enterprises in calibrating Business, Strategy, Leadership, Culture, Execution, and Technology to achieve Business Outcomes and Growth in a Disruptive world (Markets, Customers, Partners) — through transformation advancing Agility, Resilience, and Antifragility.
- Partner with executives, management, and teams on transformation initiatives to ensure growth in today’s disruptive business world.
- Lead/Coach business and technology leadership, teams, and individuals to pragmatically leverage healthy human dynamics and proven principle-based practices/mechanics to ensure achieving business outcomes.
- Assess / Appraise business models, operating models, and reality (various dimensions, dynamics, and tensions) of exercising the models, including interviewing stakeholders, observing events, reviewing content and integrating everything into findings/opportunities and generating recommendations/next-steps.
- Lead transformations that establish business models aligning business, strategy, leadership, culture/mindset, execution, and technology around market & business and customer value, customer experience (CX), user experience (UX), employee experience (EX), and partner experience (PX), etc. using modern approaches (Strategic Foresight, etc.)
- Lead transformations that establish operating models (business & technology) supporting experiences/solutions/products/services and enterprises/portfolios/programs/projects through value streams, work streams / teams of teams, and teams using modern practices and techniques (Lean, Agile, Scrum, Kanban, scaling frameworks, etc.).
- Coach executives, strategic leaders (VPs, Directors, etc.), middle managers, and practitioners across all business and technology disciplines.
- Actualize “internal” and “external” transformation capabilities, including transformation offices (TO), project management offices (PMO), centers of excellence (COE), and communities of practice (COP).
Reach out email@example.com and let’s have a conversation.